- Conveniently located only 15 minutes west of DFW Airport
- Adjacent to the Alliance areas, the largest industrial corridor in Texas and home to over 60 Fortune 500 companies
- Only 8 miles east of Texas Motor Speedway
- Easy access to Dallas, Fort Worth, and Denton
- 71% of household incomes exceed $150,000 and 45% exceed $500,000
- Average new home values $2,000,000 and up
- Circle T Ranch - a 2,500 acre mixed-use, master planned community by Hillwood Development. More Info Here.
- Entrada - A mixed-use development where the architecture will emulate the Catalonia region of northeastern Spain throughout 85 acres. The master-planned community will feature over 1,000,000 square feet of office, retail, hotel, entertainment, and over 300 residential units with a mix of villas, town homes, and condominiums. More Info Here.
- Front 44 - a 44-acre mixed-use development at the intersection of SH114 and SH170 by Hillwood Development directly north of the new Charles Schwab Campus. More Info Here.
- Knolls at Solana - a 64-acre residential development with 54 lots surrounded by an approximate 20-acre forested Conservation Area. More Info Here.
- Quail Hollow - a 96 estate residential development on 188 acres. More Info Here.
- Spencer Ranch - a 38 lot residential development on 40 acres of hilly land features several water features throughout. More Info Here.
- Westlake Corners - a small commercial development located at the intersections of US 377 and SH170. More Info Here.
Strong Corporate Partners
- Charles Schwab’s headquarters - upon completion, the campus will employ over 6,000 workers. More Info Here.
- Deloitte University Campus - a 750,000 square, foot 800 guest room facility, use for training Fortune 100/500 companies and which employs 500 on-site workers and brings in 45,000 guests annually. More Info Here.
- Fidelity Investments Campus - the Fidelity campus employs over 5,000 workers on a forested 300-acre campus. More Info Here.
- Solana Business Park - an architecturally beautiful, mixed-use campus of office buildings and retail businesses. The business park holds approximately 44 businesses with about 3,600 employees. Within the development the premium Marriott DFW Westlake contains a 294-room hotel with about 15,000 square feet of conference space.
- Town support for economic development incentives
- High development standards that are flexible to accommodate logical development
- Tree City USA for 19 years
- Gold level Scenic City (2015-2020) for high aesthetic and open space standards
- Named America’s Most Affluent City in the Country by Forbes two years in a row (2011, 2012) and hottest luxury housing market in Dallas
- Westlake Academy - a TEA exemplary rated open-enrollment charter school offering the International Baccalaureate Curriculum for grades K-12; Nationally ranked since 2011