Historical Preservation Society
Board meetings are held monthly, with the exception of July, and the location may vary. Board meetings are often held at Westlake Town Hall in the Council Chamber, but please check the agenda posting for confirmation. The Council Chamber is located at 1500 Solana Blvd, Bldg 7, Suite 7100. The public is welcome to attend the board meetings.
For specific information about meetings, please contact Town Secretary Kelly Edwards at (817) 490-5710.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are posted at Westlake Town Hall at least 72 hours prior to the meeting, as required by state law. Meeting agendas are also posted on this website as a convenience to the public.
Minutes are also available following approval.
Events & Activities
The Westlake Historical Preservation Society hosts the following events and activities:
Annual Decoration Day Ceremony (Spring-Memorial Day)
Annual Constitution Day Event (September 17)
Annual Westlake Classic Car Show (Fall)
Annual Members Reception
Historical Marker Dedication Day (Spring and/or Fall)
If you would like more information on becoming a board member of the Westlake Historical Preservation Society, please complete an application form and send it via email to Town Secretary Kelly Edwards.
For information on supporting the WHPS by becoming a member, please access and complete the WHPS Membership Application Form
Now available: Online payment system for membership dues, donations, or sponsorships! Convenience fees will apply.
- Stephen Thornton, term expires June 2019
- Paula Thornton, term expires June 2019
- Patricia Rapp, Secretary; term expires June 2019
- Kim Morris, President; term expires June 2021
- Thomas Miller, term expires June 2021
- Vacant, term expires June 2021
- Daniel Zipperlen, term expires June 2021
- Jon White, term expires June 2021
- Vacant, term expires June 2019
- Ginger Awtry, Town Liaison/Ex-Officio